Features & Benefits
- Option of products with different light transmissions;
- Available as a Grade “A” Laminated or tempered laminated safety glass;
- Ideal for privacy screens, windows and doors.
Residential and commercial glazing.
6.38mm/10.38mm White Translucent (Arctic Snow) as basic stock offering
Sizes 2440mm x 3660mm.
Other thicknesses and sizes including Cool White and Polar White on application.
Design & Glazing Notes
For frameless applications or edges exposed to moisture or weathering a degree of edge delamination is expected to occur and reference should be made to our warranty conditions.
How to Specify
- Select either Arctic Snow (Std White Translucent), Cool White or Polar White colours;
- Glass thickness 6.38mm to 25.52mm;
- Single annealed laminated, toughened and heat strengthened laminated or IGU;
- All glass to be selected and installed in accordance but not exclusively to the following Australian Standards;
AS 1288 Glass in buildings – Selection and installation
AS/NZ 2208 Safety glazing materials in buildings
AS 4666 Insulating glass units
AS/NZS 4667 Quality requirements for cut-to-size and processed glass
AS 1170 Wind & Structural Design Actions