Features & Benefits
- Brightens up small spaces;
- Available as a Grade A Safety vinyl backed mirror product.
- Option as a decorative element.
Residential and commercial glazing.
4/6mm Standard clear and grey tinted mirror. Sizes 2440mm x 3660mm.
6mm bronze tinted mirror. Size 2440mm x 3660mm.
4/6mm Grade A Safety Vinyl backed mirror. Sizes vary up to 2760mm x 1220mm.
Design & Glazing Notes
Mirror contains metals such as silver and sometimes copper which can tarnish or corrode when exposed to moisture over a period of time. This is often evident through black edge/creep and clouding. Though the paint protects against abrasion and chemical attack, it does not protect the edges that are disturbed during edge working. Exposed, frameless mirrors are more susceptible to edge corrosion in this sense. Framed mirrors have more protection from moisture and corrosion. For more information including installation refer to product download sheet.
How to Specify
- Select either standard clear, grey or bronze tinted mirror;
- Select glass thickness from range above;
- Select standard non-safety mirror or Grade A Safety Vinyl backed mirror glass;
- All glass to be selected and installed in accordance but not exclusively to the following Australian Standards;
AS 1288 Glass in buildings – Selection and installation
AS/NZ 2208 Safety glazing materials in buildings
AS/NZS 4667 Quality requirements for cut-to-size and processed glass