Features & Benefits
- Reduces noise more effectively than ordinary glass;
- Targets sounds in most sensitive range of human hearing;
- Grade “A” laminated safety glass.
Residential and commercial glazing.
Clear 6.50/ 8.50/ 10.50 & 12.50mm
Grey and other colours on application
Design & Glazing Notes
How to Specify
- Select Acousta™ Laminated Grade A Safety Glass.
- Select appropriate thickness and process;
- Laminated Annealed, Heat Strengthened or Toughened Laminated in both single and IGU;
- All glass to be selected and installed in accordance but not exclusively to the following Australian Standards;
AS 1288 Glass in buildings – Selection and installation
AS/NZ 2208 Safety glazing materials in buildings
AS 4666 Insulating glass units
AS/NZS 4667 Quality requirements for cut-to-size and processed glass
AS 1170 Wind & Structural Design Actions