Features & Benefits
Permanent and durable surface;
- Available as a Grade “A” safety toughened glass;
- Ideal for shower panels, screens, balustrading, windows and doors.
Residential and commercial glazing.
4/6/10/12mm white acid etched
4/5/6mm grey acid etched
Sizes 2140mm x 3660mm
Design & Glazing Notes
Though acid etched glass is more resistant to fingerprint marks and soiling compared to sandblasted glass, extra care should still be taken when handling and installation. Hands should be clean and free of oil, grease and in particular silicone. For more information (Click here)
How to Specify
- Select either White or Grey coloured acid etched;
- Glass thickness 4/6/10/12mm for white and 4/5/6mm for grey;
- Single or IGU and either Toughened, Toughened Heat Soaked or Heat Strengthened.
- All glass to be selected and installed in accordance but not exclusively to the following Australian Standards;
AS 1288 Glass in buildings – Selection and installation
AS/NZ 2208 Safety glazing materials in buildings
AS 4666 Insulating glass units
AS/NZS 4667 Quality requirements for cut-to-size and processed glass
AS 1170 Wind & Structural Design Actions